Join The North Shore Paddlers Network
take a moment to read this instruction page. All NSPN membership registration
is done through the NSPN
Message Board. Please follow the directions below to apply for your
New or Renewal membership in North Shore Paddlers Network.
Benefits of paid membership
You'll be able to attend all NSPN activities like:
- Pool sessions
- Professional instruction
(Note: you must be a paid member to attend any of these NSPN activities.)
Paid members will enjoy more indepth access to certain website features
than non-paid message forum guests. Such as:
- Can initiate SNGs and NSPN CAM Trips on the Trips forum and post them
on the calendar.
- Can view member profiles and member list.
- Can email and private message other members.
- Can view and post to the NSPN Business Forum.
- Can post photos to the Photo Gallery.
- Can create Blogs.
- Can post to the Calendar.
- Can create Polls.
All paid memberships are for one year. Annual Dues are $15 Individual
or $25 Family. Family memberships are defined as two adults and children
under 18 living at the same address. Please note that children under 18
years of age must be accompanied by a guardian to participate in NSPN
paid members-only events.
Instructions for new members joining NSPN that
do not have a Message Board account:
- Navigate to the NSPN
- Choose the "Register Now!" option near the top right of this page.
- Accept the NSPN rules and waiver of liability and click "Continue Registration".
- Fill out all required information and click "Register".
- You will then receive a confirmation email, follow the link and sign-in to your new account and follow the instructions below.
Instructions for existing members re-joining
NSPN or new members that already have a Message Board account:
(Please note: the option to join will not show
up until your current membership has expired.)
- Navigate to the NSPN
Message Board and login.
- Navigate to the "Subscriptions" page. You can get there either by choosing "Subscriptions" on the horizontal menu below the NSPN header, or by clicking the drop down menu next to your user name at the top right. NOTE: you cannot renew your subscription unit the day after it expires.
- Choose the appropriate membership package (Individual or Family), then continue as instructed.
Your status on the Message Board as a Paid Member is your proof of membership.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our membership coordinator