If weather warrants weekly Walden workouts will resume Wednesday (5/31/2017)!

billvoss

Pond rolling resumes at Walden!  If you haven’t attended before, see the calendar entry for logistical details.

Last fall we adopted the policy that unless at least two people post their intention to attend, the session will be considered canceled. That way hopefully no one will show up and find themselves alone.

I hope to attend the vast majority of sessions, and I certainly hope to see lots of old and new faces there again this year. Come have some fun!

If you are attending the 5/31/2017 session, please reply to this thread. (Weather forecast permitting, I hope to post GOING next Tuesday.)

I plan to attend Walden this Wednesday assuming someone else also posts that they are going.

As of Tuesday 8am, the Walden forecast is not perfect, but the odds look acceptable:

Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

I'll go as long as t-storms not in immediate forecast that evening!  I would plan to get there on early side - before 5, esp if storms forecast.  Will post tmrw (wed) am if my pkans change.  I have some specific goals I'd like help with.  Scoop rescue would be one!

This Wednesday cancelled.

The forecast has shifted the chance of thunderstorms from 9pm to 5pm.  Jane and I have discussed, and decided not to attend this week.