Odiorne Sunday, May 28

prudenceb

I'm posting to gauge interest in a Sunday of Memorial Day weekend paddle out of Odiorne.  Long range forecast is looking favorable.  Chance for rockplay or just enjoying the coastline.  Please post here if interested, or PM me.  I will follow up in a few days with more details if folks want to celebrate the start of psychological summer on the water.

Prudence (no longer pru)

Jim, glad you're interested.  The paddle is for Sunday, May 28 as the post says, so not sure what you mean when you say posted refers to yesterday.  I put it on the NSPN message board yesterday...Is that what you're referring to?

Prudence

Hi Prudence,

I am glad you posted this, I was going to post or ask around regarding same...count me in!

Cheers, Sue

22 hours ago, prudenceb said:

Jim, glad you're interested.  The paddle is for Sunday, May 28 as the post says, so not sure what you mean when you say posted refers to yesterday.  I put it on the NSPN message board yesterday...Is that what you're referring to?

Prudence

Yes, without the date of the paddle in the title it wasn't clear, at least to me. I just paddled out of Odiorne on Sunday past and could see going again. Forecast conditions look bigger than this last Sunday which was pretty quiet but still fairly mild.

I'll be sending PM to all who have expressed interest with details about day.

I will need flost plan info from everyone: name, cell, e contact name and cell, boat, car make and license (including state).

Prudence

Al Coons, if you are still interested, pls send me your email and float plan info.

Also, the group is now at critical mass and I am closing to any additional members.  It's great to have so many people wanting to celebrate the start of summer.  There will be many more paddles to come!

Prudence