Stars are aglow

cfolster

Proud to let everyone know that Robert (aka the bearded recluse who won't stop talking) has passed his BCU 4 star assessment.

Many of you probably also know Matt Kane from NY - he also passed this weekend.

Congratulations to both!

Proud to let everyone know that Robert (aka the bearded recluse who won't stop talking) has passed his BCU 4 star assessment.

Many of you probably also know Matt Kane from NY - he also passed this weekend.

Congratulations to both!

That's great news, not an easy test! Congratulations!!

I was happy to be a teabag at the assessment this wknd and saw Rob in action, and I was impressed by his calm confidence and ability to handle the group in a way that didn't make us feel "handled." It was a weekend of challenging conditions, and he was cleary up to the task.

Congratulations, Rob! And Cathy, I know how proud you are as well!

pru

Thank you all for your praise - it is warmly welcomed. I would like to offer my thanks to those who participated over the weekend and many more to everyone who worked with me over the past year. Without them, I would not have been able to pass this weekend.

"Train hard and assess easy" - I like that, Peter! No rest for the weary, as 5* training is just a couple of weeks away.

I am so happy for you Rob! A well deserved award given the preparation, and from personal experience as a tea bagger during the assessment...I had the privilege of witnessing the kind leadership unfold. Cheers, Sue

• 4 weeks later...

Did you know you were being assessed? :)

Oh, I knew very well I was being assessed! I found Nige Robinson to be very intimidating during both of my 4* assessments. He is a really nice guy, though, and I hope for the chance to actually train with him sometime.