SATURDAY:
2/21/2015.....PAST
2/28/2015.....PAST
3/7/2015.......PAST
3/14/2015.....PAST
SUNDAY:
3/15/2014.....PAST

3/22/2014....3 spots left "New Location"

Location: "Southern New Hampshire University, 2500 N River Rd, Hooksett NH 4:00-6:30 pm
SATURDAY:
3/28/2015.....1 spot left
SUNDAY:
3/29/2015.....FULL

________________________________________________________________________________
"To be announced"
"NEW TO KAYAKING WORKSHOP" Not open for reservations.
________________________________________________________________________________

*Those of you interested in locking in dates can do so by contacting me via "instant message" followed by sending in a check to cover that pool session(s).
*You will not be confirmed until payment is received.
*Please add the date of the session(s) in the "memo" section of your check. INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER ON YOUR CHECK IN THE EVENT OF A CANCELLATION.

Checks are to be made out to NSPN, not to me.
Please mail payments to:
Doug Mogill
P.O. Box 341
Derry, NH 03038

CANCELLATIONS:
. Under most circumstances, " paid" pool session reservations are non-refundable.
. If there is a wait list, someone can take your spot and you could switch to another available date. (contact Registrar)
. You have the option to advertise on the NSPN website to sell or give away your paid reservation to an interested party but keep in mind the person must be an NSPN member and the.pool registrar must be notified of any change prior to the venue. Any second party money transactions are not the responsibility of NSPN.

PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT reply on this thread. I will be making numerous edits/updates throughout the season.
Should you have questions or concerns, feel free to contact me via Instant Message or by email at Doug@NEBM.net

I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Doug Mogill
Registrar

Edited by Doug

• 5 months later...

RESERVE YOUR SPOT... 3 spots left

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Southern New Hampshire University

Athletics & Recreation Complex

2500 North River Road
Hooksett NH

SUNDAY March 22nd ... Time: 4:00-6:30 pm

_____________________________________________________________________________________

MIKCo (Maine Island Kayak Company) has given me a few demo boats for pool sessions and ocean trials. I have one "Explorer HV", Romany Surf RM and a "Pilgrim Expedition" on hand and can bring them to the pool session for those interested in trying one on for size. If there are other NDK boats you that interest you, I can have them available at later pool sessions or ocean demos. PM me if interested.

LAST UPDATED: FRIDAY, MARCH 20th

PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT reply on this thread. I will be making numerous edits/updates throughout the season.

Should you have questions or concerns, feel free to contact me via Instant Message or by email at Doug@NEBM.net